Accessible Arts and Culture Association (ACCAC) was founded in 2011 to carry out international performance and training exchanges, and to actively build a network around accessibility. ACCAC movement was established by the cofounder of ACCAC Global, Kirsi Mustalahti.
ACCAC Nepal is organizing an international conference and cultural exchange program on 12th-13th December, 2018. The conference marks the one year anniversary of ACCAC Nepal. ACCAC Nepal is organizing the first of the events of this kind in Nepal. The conference will focus on diversity and social inclusion. After working with different individual and social partners at local level for an year, this
conference is an attempt of ACCAC Nepal to create a platform for international arts and culture exchange.
Highlights of the event
- Participation from 15+ countries
- International Delegates
- Two day event with accommodation facility for its participants.
- Special performances from Nepali Artists
- Participation of 500 guests (from national and international level)
- Performances by national and international artists.
- Event supported by Nepal Tourism Board and Nepal Chamber of Commerce
All the international participants registering to attend with us will have two options to choose from, one with shared accommodation and the next with Separate Accommodation. Each of these accommodation fees are put in the registration from as option. All the participants registering for the event will be entitled to the following:
- 4 days 3 nights accommodation in a 5 star hotel.
- Airport Shuttle Services.
- Access to Every event and workshop throughout the two day conference.
- Complementary tour to UNESCO listed heritage site of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath and Swoyambhunath Stupa.
- Token of Love and Certificate of Participation, a little something from the Land of the Himalayas for you to take home as a memory.
- Paid Extension and Country Tour Options
All the attendees are required to register online. It is a simple google form that takes about 2 minutes. Our team will contact each participant to complete the registration process.
Follow the event on facebook here.